THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 18 Juni 2009

Anime Pictures, Images and Photos


Night after night


Night after night I look at the sky
And ask why you are not here.
Night after night I listen to the
Overwhelming sound of my heart
Night after night I look around and see
That you are not here
Night after night I sit here and feel
The emptiness
That you have left behind
Night after night I pray to the sky
That where ever you might be
You have found happiness.

Gabby Becerra

Anime Pictures, Images and Photos



I'll be there


I’ll be there whenever you need someone to talk to
I’ll be there when your eyes are full with tears
I’ll be there when your heart is full of pain
I’ll be there when you are down and blue
I’ll be there no matter what the problem is
I’ll be there when noting matters
I’ll be there when the pictures and memories get you
I’ll be there at night to pray for you
I’ll be there no matter how apart we seem or be from each other.
I’ll be there just look at the sky and call my name
I’ll be the wind that whispers your name
I’ll be the star in guide you through darkness
I’ll be in every flower
I’ll be the strength that gets you through the day
I’ll be there no matter how hard it might be or seem
I’ll be there when you need me
Just call my name and I be there.

Gabby Becerra


Anime Pictures, Images and Photos




I need a reason to love you


I need a reason to love you
and is hard to understand why,
because I still have all this love inside of me.
There is so much in this hart and even though they
say that time heals everything is still hurt so much.

I need a reason to love you
and is hard to understand why,
because you showed me what a rose was when it has no petals
and took me to the sky but now me cry.

I need a reason to love you
and is hard to understand why
because you showed me how to fly when I had no wings
and to replace words with a simple touch.

I need a reason to love you
and is hard to understand why
because of you I wrote a hundred poems
and discovered a thousand ways to kiss you.
Is hard to believe I still need a reason to love you.

Gabby Becerra



sadness Pictures, Images and Photos



My desire to live has been taken away

I close my eyes

I see you

Have I gone insane

I cant tell what is a dream and what is real

I sleep feeling your lips against mine

I wake up with dreams of the past still fresh against my mind

This is taking me to the verge of insanity

I never got to say I love you

Why did you leave?

Why are you gone?

When you said forever



Anime Window Pictures, Images and Photos



I knew something was missing


I knew something was missing in my life
I knew there was an emptiness in my heart, I knew my smile was not in its fullness, I knew something was missing
but I did not know what is was
many year have pass by and never realize
what I had lost due to my fear and
immaturity but today you pass by me and smile then I realized what I was missing in my life. My heart pounded
as hard as it could trying to tell me
something and when I smile back I knew
I had never smile like this for
no one before, now I know
what I have lost due to my fears
there is nothing I can do life
has taken us through different paths,
but now I know what I have miss
and that was you!

Gabby Becerra



sad anime Pictures, Images and Photos



Night Poem


There is nothing to be afraid of,
it is only the wind
changing to the east, it is only
your father the thunder
your mother the rain

In this country of water
with its beige moon damp as a mushroom,
its drowned stumps and long birds
that swim, where the moss grows
on all sides of the trees
and your shadow is not your shadow
but your reflection,

your true parents disappear
when the curtain covers your door.
We are the others,
the ones from under the lake
who stand silently beside your bed
with our heads of darkness.
We have come to cover you
with red wool,
with our tears and distant whipers.

You rock in the rain's arms
the chilly ark of your sleep,
while we wait, your night
father and mother
with our cold hands and dead flashlight,
knowing we are only
the wavering shadows thrown
by one candle, in this echo
you will hear twenty years later.


moon light sadness Pictures, Images and Photos

0 komentar: