THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 01 Juni 2009

infinity Pictures, Images and Photos


Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.
By Joanna Fuchs

Nature Waterfall Pictures, Images and Photos


There are things in this life that you have yet to learn
When you look at life and aren't really concerned
A curiosity in your soul begins to burn
You look for things that need answers too
You enter lands that point to what is true
There are surprises that meet you at every turn

Oh the many lessons you must learn
The mains faces and places you must be
The lesson you can learn for all to see
New exciting ways of being are all around
Life is a merry go round
The surprise of life is what makes it exciting
Some days you are at total peace some days you are fighting
One thing for sure is I'm always writing
I am always here to observe and write
What I see day and night
The surprise of life














Life

Life is but a stopping place,

A pause in what's to be,

A resting place along the road,

to sweet eternity.

We all have different journeys,

Different paths along the way,

We all were meant to learn some things,

but never meant to stay...

Our destination is a place,

Far greater than we know.

For some the journey's
quicker,

For some the journey's slow.

And when the journey finally ends,

We'll claim a great reward,

And find an everlasting peace,

Together with the lord













Nature Pictures, Images and Photos


JENNIFER CHICK
Daddy I love you


Today I was mean,
Today I was mad,
Today you were sick,
Today you died!

Daddy I have alwaysed loved you,
Even though I didn't show it,
I've alwaysed cared even though
I didn't show it,
But today I did.

When you were sick we ignored,
When you coughed we didn't listen,
When you said goodbye I didn't hear you!

Now that you have used one life,
We will listen when you tell us,
you love us.
DADDY I LOVE YOU!!


Nature Pictures, Images and Photos





0 komentar: